COVID – 19 Update – October 7, 2021
Dear Parishioners of St. Michael's,
Revised guidelines were announced September 3, 2021.These guidelines are to remain in effect until otherwise advised by the government of Manitoba and the archdiocese. The full document can be viewed by going to the St. Michaels website.
So what is happening at St. Michael's? Listed below is a brief summary of the practices that parishioners of St. Michael's are to follow.
1. The number of attendees is 33% capacity of the church - approximately150.
2. Attendees do not need to be double vaccinated to attend mass.
3. Masks are to be worn at all times.
4. Social distancing is to be maintained. Pews will remain sectioned off and identified as not in use.
5. Liquid hand sanitizer remains available and to be used when entering church as is the current practice.
6. Contact tracing sign in sheet to be continued.
7. Continue with our current music ministry. When singing, a 20 foot distance from others will be maintained.
And stay healthy.
Fr. Sylvanus, Parish Pastoral Committee and the Administration Board of St. Michael's